Soundbrenner Pulse Review
Soundbrenner Pulse features to be world’s first smart wearable for musicians. This smart wearable is powered by vibration. This dedicated vibration device is designed in such a way that automatically allocates more space to its vibration motor (as compared to any other wearables available on the market). Furthermore, the gadget comprises of a robust, powerful, and advanced motor that utilises the patented vibration technology. In this way, Soundbrenner Pulse excellently features the ability to deliver accurate and precise haptic feedback (in terms of strong and distinct vibrations) that can be easily felt/realised by the musicians.
Soundbrenner Pulse – The Powerful Wearable for Musicians
This vibrational metronome is 7x more powerful than any conventional vibration system of a regular smartphone. Whether you want to enjoy an inner sense of rhythm, or you want to play music with more speed & accuracy, or you want to add more feel to your composed music, this wearable will make your life easy by allowing you playing music with full confidence. Moreover, it can even help you to master the difficult sections of your soundtracks.
In this section, you will reveal how to control this device for “BPM Tap”.
You can easily change/modify the tempo simply with the tap of your fingers. To control the tempo, just tap your fingers on this smart wearable. And, this intelligent gadget will accurately follow your taps.
The BPM Tap option allows you to decrease or increase the BPM by turning on the built-in outer wheel. Furthermore, in order to start or pause the metronome, perform a double tap.
Note, for allowing smooth and seamless tapping interaction, the gadget features a capacitive touch sensor. Its outer wheel can precisely adjust the Beats Per Minute or BPM. Plus, Soundbrenner Pulse is perfectly compatible with all devices that feature the support for Bluetooth 4.0 and above. The companion apps of Soundbrenner Pulse are compatible with ios, Android, and Mac OS X.
How To Wear It?
The cutting-edge wearable comes with two different band options. The short band can be worn on your wrist. Whereas, the long band is typically worn on your leg or upper arm. Thus, based on your preference and music instrument, you can flexibly choose the most convenient one.
Key Features At A Glance
- Powerful Vibrational Metronome: As mentioned earlier, this device offers 7x more powerful vibration than any regular smartphone.
- Multi-Player Synchronization: To help the orchestras and bands play music with rock-solid precision, this device features Multi-Player Synchronization that connects up to five Soundbrenner Pulse devices via Bluetooth.
- BPM Tap: You can easily adjust the beats per minute, by using the outer wheel. Also, you can tap your fingers to control the tempo.
- DAW Support: This extraordinary wearable can receive input from major DAWs through MIDI.
- Silent Metronome: You can use this device in two different ways – either opt for the audible click option or use it silently
- Other Features: This includes the option for creating custom rhythms and organise them in a setlist.
The Bottom Line…
Considering all of the aforementioned features, Soundbrenner Pulse features to be a smart and useful wearable for musicians.
check more cool wearables here